As Auckland moves into Alert level 3.2 on Wednesday 10th November, we are excited to be able to re-open the Boston Wardrobes showroom for in-person appointments.
We continue to follow government and Ministry of Health guidelines closely to minimise risk of transmission, so the following criteria will be in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- We strongly recommend you make an appointment with a consultant prior to arriving
- Please limit members of family to those involved in the decision making
- A screening form will be emailed to you covering basic public health questions
- Anyone who is unwell or has been associated as a close contact is asked to stay home
- Customer numbers will be limited so everyone can safely stay 2 metres apart
- If at capacity, clients will be asked to wait outside. Preference will be given to those who have booked ahead
- Customers will be required to scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app
- Customers and staff will wear a face covering at all times
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available
- Scheduled sanitising procedures will be in place for shared and high contact surfaces
- We will be offering contactless options for payment, pick up and delivery
Thank you for your patience during this time, we are looking forward to seeing you again.