Storage Increasing and Stress Busting Wardrobe Design Guides
These FREE design guides have been written to help you maximise your storage options while also minimising the stress involved with purchasing either a reach-in or walk-in wardrobe solution.
The reach-in guide covers a range of points including these: -
Whereas the walk-in guide provides information on these subject areas: -
- The one critical point to understand when designing any reach in wardrobe (page 1)
- The first and most important step in improving your storage (page 2)
- What is the best door system for good access? (page 2)
- The ideal place for your hanging clothes (page 3)
- Women’s wardrobes - how best to manage hanging and folded
- clothes and of course accessories (page 3)
- The minimum width an effective walk in wardrobe needs to be. (Page 1)
- How to manage the space for your hanging clothes. (Page 2)
- The common mistake people make with the placement of wardrobe power points. (Page 2)
- The recommended width for walk-in wardrobe bifold doors (Page 3)
- Where to place your wardrobe access door (Page 4)
Click on the relevant graphic below to learn more and register for each.