By taking a few minutes to plan out your next
Walk-in wardrobe you can own a storage solution that really makes the best use of the space available.
This FREE five page report is packed with key facts to help you work through this design process.
It covers these points: -
- The minimum width an effective walk in wardrobe needs to be. (Page 1)
- How to manage the space for your hanging clothes. (Page 2)
- The common mistake people make with the placement of wardrobe power points. (Page 2)
- The recommended width for walk-in wardrobe bifold doors (Page 3)
- Where to place your wardrobe access door (Page 4)
- Where the light switch should be? (A simple thing but frequently done incorrectly.) (Page 4)
- The latest design idea in Walk-in wardrobes for those short on space (Page 5)
Just register your details below and we will immediately email you a link to your copy of this FREE guide.
All the best,
What others say about Boston Wardrobes
Team Leader Makeup & Styling
Maori Television Whakaata Maorif